Shopping for your yard should be fun, so don’t be afraid to mix things up! If an item isn’t the perfect match, return it for a refund within 30 days* of delivery in the original condition and packaging.
A few items can’t be returned, including:
- Items you have already assembled.
- Clearance items (unless damaged or defective)
Customers must observe and inspect the product upon arrival and make comments pertaining to any damage on the freight bill at the time of delivery.
Damaged or Defective
- Contact Outback 365 via email within 48 hours of delivery if items are delivered damaged or defective.
- Take pictures of damage and send images to Outback 365 attached to email.
- We will replace damage items or defective parts at our cost.
Regular Returns (with the exception of Tortuga Outdoor items, see disclaimer below)
- Contact Outback 365 within 2 weeks of delivery.
- Return shipping costs will be paid for by customer.
- Returns will be inspected prior to issuing credit.
- Items must be returned back in the original, unused condition.
- Once all of the above is confirmed (product returned, passes inspection, return shipping paid) then the customer will receive a refund, minus the 20% re-stocking fee.
- Outback 365 reserves the right to deviate from this policy on a case-by-case basis at its sole and absolute discretion.
You can receive a refund to your original payment method or in the form of a Store Credit (Minus return shipping and potential restocking fee).
Exception to the 30 day rule. Items purchased from: Tortuga Outdoor
* Returns are allowed within 14 days of original ship date on all items from this manufacturer.